[registrars] Rules

A recirculation of just the Rules in Word (I was advised that the prior one was corrupt)  Thanks

This e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me at (212) 735-3000 and permanently delete the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.