Re: [registrars] trafficking/warehousing

At 11:52 12-09-1999 +0200, Amadeu Abril i Abril wrote:

>EMany of you have also probably got some hints that some testbed
>registrars, or resellers therof, are registering names on their own
>(ie, acting as both registrars and registrants) and are subsequently
>trying to resell those names to end users, indeed at a higher price.

Dear Amadeu:  You will certainly remember discussions we've had of "front
running" on the part of Registrars.  That is, buying up domains that the
registrar thinks his customer will want to obtain.

Personal regards,
BobC

"I've sawed this board off three times, and it's *still* too short".

Carpenter foreman.