[registrars] Names Council Teleconference

Fellow Registrars,

There will be a teleconference of the provisional Names
Council on 27 July, 09:30 EDST.  This should be webcast,
and the url will be the same as the last meeting.  The
agenda should be posted on the dnso.org web site in the
near future.

I will be attending the WIPO meeting in Washington DC, so
may not be able to attend all of the teleconference.  If
any of you will be in DC, I look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated