[registrars] WIPO meeting in DC on 27 July

Fellow Registrars,

I do not know how many of you already received your invitation
from WIPO, (ours went directly to the presidents office, and as
I was out of town, I did not see it until this week) but there
is a WIPO sponsored meeting regarding dispute resolution on the
27th of July in Washington DC.

I believe you can contact Ms. Deborah Enix-Ross if you are interested
in attending (email: deborah.enix@wipo.int.)  I have not heard
much (or any) discussion about this on the list, so I don't know
if anyone else will be attending, or how important this meeting will be.

Regards,
Richard
--
_/_/_/interQ Incorporated