[registrars] Voice replies to Email.

Dear Colleagues:

Heading back to Japan today.

I'll listen to my Email before boarding at LAX.  I may answer one or
another of you with a voice message.  This is a service of Jfax
(jfax.com).  If I do, the reply will be sent to you in .gsm format.  There
will be a footnote telling you how to download the software for listening
to the message.  In once case recently, one recipient's mail program
changed the extension from .gsm to something else.  By renaming it to .gsm
it could be listened to.

Regards,
BobC
"The one who dies with the most toys...