[registrars] Handy tool for figuring out your time on Teleconferences.

Dear Colleagues:

Here's a little .html file I wrote last year to help with teleconference
timing.

	http://www.psi-japan.com/gmtime98.htm

Using this chart, you can see there are few options for teleconferences
involving Europe, North America and Asia-Pacific.  One is 21:30 GMT the
other 13:30 GMT.  At that, Singapore gets left out what ever you do.

I never did work up the Southern Hemisphere chart to this same
degree.  Let's hope we have the major problems solved by October;-}

Regards, BobC
"The one who dies with the most toys...
--- is dead;-{"
California bumper sticker.