[registrars] FW: [NSITestBed] Registration Activity by Registrars

I am posting this message on behalf of Ken Stubbs - PLEASE remember that
this is a closed list.  If you post from an unauthorized e-mail account your
message will be bounce.  I cannot guarantee that I will be able to repost
all bounced messages.  Thanks again for your continued cooperation. Your
humble interim secretariat :)