[registrars] Santiago schedule.

Dear Colleagues:

I've been looking into flights into Santiago.  KLM flied Monday, Wednesday
and Friday into Santiago via Sao Paulo and Buenos Aires.  (Elapsed
time?  18 hours and 50 minutes;-{ )

Here's the schedule:

ICANN will be holding its next series of meetings in Santiago, Chile, on
August 24-26, 1999. ICANN anticipates that the
general schedule for the meetings will follow the pattern established at
the Singapore and Berlin meetings earlier this year.
Interested individuals should check this page periodically for updated
details.

Monday, August 23:

      Possible meetings of some ICANN-related entities, such as Domain Name
Supporting Organization (DNSO)
      Constituency Groups.

Tuesday, August 24:

      Meeting of Governmental Advisory Committee.
      Meeting of DNSO General Assembly.
      Possible meetings of some ICANN-related entities, such as Domain Name
Supporting Organization (DNSO)
      Constituency Groups.
      Possible meetings relating to Address Supporting Organization or
Protocol Supporting Organization.

Wednesday, August 25:

      ICANN Open Meeting (public session with the ICANN Board of Directors).

Thursday, August 26:

      Meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors.
      Press conference.

end quote:

I guess we'll need that meeting on Monday the 23rd.  Leaving Amsterdam on
Friday the 20th will get us to Santiago on Saturday the 21st, enough time
to recover from the long flights.

I'm not sure whether to fly around the world to the West or to the
East.  I'd like to be able to stop in Buenos Aires for a couple of days,
but to do so we'd need to fly to the East.

Just thinking ahead.

BobC
A snail was run over by a turtle.
When asked, "What happened?", he said,
"It happened so fast, I can't remember".