[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [registrars] RE: IMPORTANT - ICANN DNSO Registrar Constituency Voting
- To: Ivan Pope <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [registrars] RE: IMPORTANT - ICANN DNSO Registrar Constituency Voting
- From: "Robert F. Connelly" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 19 Jun 1999 01:40:10 +0900
- Cc: "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "'email@example.com'" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Ivan Pope <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, Jason Hendeles <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, Maryann McCormick <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, Eric Eden <email@example.com>, Jeffery Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-Reply-To: <A11CBC3C987DD211BD2A00A0C94357BF70DE19@human.netnames.net>
- Sender: email@example.com
At 16:27 18-06-99 +0100, Ivan Pope wrote:
>Is Bob Connelly standing as a CORE member or what:
Dear Ivan: Certainly *you* should know that I work for the best interest
of the Internet as a whole. The question which has been raised by others
was whether he or she would represent their region or the Constituency as a
whole. Since we have only three seats and there are five regions, I, like
several other responsible candidates, pledge to represent the Registrars
Constituency as a whole.
Hope that covers your question.
I am concerned that, other than Amadeu or I, no one has taken note of your
generous offer to be a teller for the votes.
While the *early* bird gets the worm,
the *second* mouse gets the cheese.