RE: [registrars] re: Desiree Miloshevic and European Names Council seat within the registrars constituency.

I guess the most obvious question here is - why can't Desiree make her own
case?
Maybe a bit more detail about Desiree Miloshevic would be useful.
I can't say I've met her over the last four years of Domain Name meetings.
Thanks,
Ivan