Re: [registrars] Database Protection Bill

Michael D. Palage wrote:

> The Honorable Congress from Virginia has introduced into the House the
> following piece of legislation. It would have just saved everyone a lot of
> trouble if he just came out and said NSI owns the Whois database. I urge
> those companies located in the United States to contact their local Congress
> person, and the European Registrars to forward this lovely piece of
> legislation to the EU.

Thanks Michael,

I have already forwarded the last masterwork form our dear Mr. Bliley to the
relevant people at the European Commission.

Alll those wanting to send comments on this proposed Bill to the EU, please
contact me and I will provide you with the relevant names and contact info.

Best regards,

Amadeu