[registrars] RE: Ballot for Names Council election.

The count is now up to 6 ballots.  That is 22%.  I have no objection to you
making an official ballot and mailing it to the list.  But I believe all
ballots should be mailed directly to me.  Seeing how I am not running for a
NC seat I do not see where the conflict is. I think the votebot will resolve
future problems but I do not have the authority to

Right now my focus is on bringing about open and fair competition in the
domain name registration business.  Today alone I have been on the phone
with (1) Department of Commerce (Karen Rose), (2) ICANN (Louie Touton), (3)
The US Justice Department, (3) Registrars unable to participate in the
teleconference that wanted an update, (4) registrars that have not yet
joined the constituency (my goal is 100% this means NSI also).  I would have
been on the phone with the EC but it was too late.  I have received
encouragement from the group to stay the course and continue full steam
ahead.  I welcome your assistance, you have a wealth of information and
knowledge to offer the group but until I hear from a majority of others I
just can't see halting the election process any further. I believe that
having the votebot fully operational for the permanent elections will be in
the groups best interest, but that is not presently the case.

Hopefully, this e-mail has addressed your concerns.