[registrars] Testbed Period

As a follow-up to my earlier comments on the NSI contract,
I have some general questions to ICANN and the Department
of Commerce concerning the testbed period.  As an ICANN
accredited post testbed Registrar, with less than 2 weeks
remaining officially, it is rather discerning to not know
whether or not the "post testbed period" begins as scheduled.

Who will determine whether or not the testbed has completed
its stated goals, and when will this announcement be made?

As far as I can tell, there has been no information whatsoever
concerning the testbed, is there a proper channel for
Registrars for updates on the status of the testbed?

What steps if any are being taken to address issues surrounding
NSI contract and the SRS system?

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone would answer any of these
questions (even partially.)

Thank you very much,
Richard
--