[registrars] Short version on reagistrars mailinglists ;-)

Hi all,

Here is the "short version" I promised in my previous e-mail.

Pleae note that you should reply to the addresseees of this mail for furhter
discussions, as I made a couple (two out of five, not that bad ;-)
misspellings in my previous one....

* What to do now?

Please subscribe to the new list IF YOUR E-MAIL IS NOT LISTED BELOW You must
send a msg to

        Majordomo@dnso.org

Wtih the follwing text in in the body field:

        subscribe registrars

Upon approval form the list owner, you will be subcribed. If you don't get a
msg form majordomo acknowledging subscription, okz contact Michael Palage.

List of current subscribers to registrars@dnso.org:

Amadeu@nominalia.com (Nominalia)
hinojosa@nominalia.com
mdp@infonetworks.com (InfoNetworks)