[registrars] Re: [registrar] ISSUES with Teleconference

Michael,

I have no trouble with an accelerated schedule, however
I think we should be careful to make sure that there are
enough registrars involved.

I haven't seen a lot of discussion about any of these issues,
and from the number of test messages it seems that there
still seem to be concerns about whether or not the list is
operational.  I am including both lists, so apologize if
the registrar@dnso.org is indeed working :-)  Are all the
testbed and post-testbed registrars (and NSI) already subscribed
to the dnso.org mailing list?

As this is supposed to be an open process, we really need
to make sure that discussions are carried out on the lists,
or using other means of open communication.  I think the
good thing about holding a teleconference sooner rather than
later is that it can help focus the discussion, and provide
for the ability to measure the level of support amongh the
participants.  If there is sufficient support for accelerating
the schedule demonstrated via email, then I think we could
forgo the teleconference.

Additionally, I think it would help to have nominees to
the Names Council confirm whether or not they accept the
nomination, and provide a description of themselves and
their organization.

Best Regards,
Richard