[registrars]

[registrars] Domain Name Registrants Beware

Hello All:

Interesting article about a domain name registrant that appears to have been
sued by Microsoft after allegedly registering a domain name previously used
by a spammer.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/online/spam/story/0,13427,985087,00.html

Best regards,

Mike

P.S. I have received a number of regular emails from people asking "last
minute" questions. Although I am now "officially" on the ICANN Board, I will
continue to keep active on registrar issues and will help out when possible
as I have over the past four years. Obviously my new position will place
some restrictions on how/when I can help, but I intend to make myself
available to all Internet stakeholders whenever possible.