[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: VGRS RRP Connectivity loss

They are testing a fix at the moment but no ETA on a release.

-----Original Message-----
From: Bhavin Turakhia [mailto:bhavin.t@directi.com]
Sent: 27 June 2003 09:20
To: registrars@dnso.org
Subject: [registrars] Re: VGRS RRP Connectivity loss

we are not even getting intermittent connectivity :( - nevertheless i
believe vgrs is tackling the issue while we speak, so we should soon hear
the reason and resolution :)

bhavin

> We are experiencing about 50% packet loss, and intermittent
> connectivity to the registry. The traceroute seems to indicate
> heavy traffic at verisign end
>
> Regards
> Paul Fallon
> Total Registrations
> http://www.totalregistrations.com

This email has been scanned for viruses by NetBenefit using Sophos
anti-virus technology

This email has been scanned for viruses by NetBenefit using Sophos anti-virus technology