[registrars]

[registrars] Who sits a the table.

Dear Members:

It has been decided that we will have a "U" shaped table at the Montreal
meeting.

The company voting member from paid up member firms should be the person to
sit at the table, any others would be "back benchers".

Company voting members who do not plan to be in Montreal or who wish a
different person to represent them should send me a proxy.

A second posting on Proxy procedures follows this posting.

Regards, BobC, Secretary

"Measure twice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".

"To err is human, but to *really* mess up, you need a computer".
Meg Nakano, 2003