From: Elana Broitman [mailto:ebroitman@register.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2003 1:36 PM
To: Michael D. Palage; registrars@dnso.org
Cc: cgomes@verisign.com
Subject: RE: [registrars] FYI - Fraud Update

Thanks for pointing this out Mike. It seems to be a registry or corporate
service of VeriSign's.  Therefore, I'm asking Chuck Gomes about this.  If it
is a new registry service, it may be interesting to include in the Whois
workshop as one of the potential solutions in a future more private Whois,
such as a tiered Whois solution?