	From: ross@tucows.com
	Sent: Tue 6/17/2003 11:07 PM
	To: registrars@dnso.org
	Subject: [registrars] Recent Ballots...

	Congratulations and good luck to our Executive Committee Elect. And,
	thanks to the current team for their efforts over the past few years -
	your efforts have been, and continue to be, appreciated.

	Regards,

	                       -rwr

	"There's a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like
	an idiot."
	                 - Steven Wright

	Got Blog? http://www.byte.org