[registrars]

[registrars] Congratulations

Congratulations to the new executive committee:

Elana (Chair)
Bob (Secretariat)
Paul (Treasurer)
Rick (CTO)

After four years of providing a leadership role within the registrar
constituency I hand over the reins to this new executive committee and wish
them well. Because of an ICANN Board commitment Monday morning, I will not
be able to attend the morning session of the registrar meeting. However, I
will attempt to make the afternoon session.

Look forward to seeing everyone in Montreal shortly.

Best regards,

Mike