[registrars]

Re: FW: [registrars] Representation on the GNSO WHOIS privacy steering group (fwd)

At 10:31 AM 6/13/03 -0400, Elana Broitman wrote:
>It was hoped at the time to have a voluntary code by which registrars
>would abide.  With all appropriate antitrust guidance in mind, of course,
>it may be time to resurrect that idea and promote constituency members to
>work according to voluntary principles, which among other things uphold
>consumer interests.

Dear Elana:  You would have Rick and me in your corner on this proposal:-)

I'm sure Rick can point you to the current draft -- tho it be covered with
moss:-(

Regards, BobC

"Measure twice and cut once."
 From "Little Britches".

"To err is human, but to *really* mess up, you need a computer".
Meg Nakano, 2003