Subject: Re: [registrars] Some observations
From: "Thomas Keller" <tom@schlund.de>
Date: Thu, June 12, 2003 1:50 am
To: "Paul Stahura" <stahura@enom.com>
Cc: Registrars@dnso.org

Am 11.06.2003 schrieb Paul Stahura:
> 3) To get bulk-whois information you must be law-enforcement.  Maintain the
> $10K limit.

here is a question for you Paul, what would you do if a Thai
law enforcement organisation would approach you to get Enom's
bulk whois. Would you grant them access to it?

Best,

tom

--

Thomas Keller

Domain Services
Schlund + Partner AG
Brauerstrasse 48         Tel. +49-721-91374-534
76135 Karlsruhe, Germany               Fax  +49-721-91374-215
http://www.schlund.de                   tom@schlund.de