[registrars]

[registrars] NSI New Whois Safeguard

Just checked out NSI's web based anti-machine readable Whois mechanism. I
think this is another positive step in the right direction while still being
compliant with the existing contractual requirements.

I agree with most everyone that Port 43 is the biggest barn door that we
collectively need to shut, since this impacts the entire industry regardless
of the registrar's size. I still disagree with some of the larger registrars
perspective of Bulk Whois data, but I will elaborate on these concerns in a
latter email.

Mike