[registrars]

[registrars] Second to nomination needed.

At 01:49 PM 6/6/03 -0400, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>I would like to nominate Bob Connelly for the position of Secretary of the
>Constituency.
>
>As a long time member of the constituency, representing PS-Japan, Bob
>brings experience, context and an international viewpoint to the table
>that our constituency could greatly benefit by electing him to this position.

Dear Colleagues:  It is my intention to accept Ross' nomination.  However,
I have been advised that there must also be a second to this nomination.

At this moment, I have only 12 hours to complete the process.  It is Sunday
night here in Tokyo, it's probably Sunday wherever *you* are.  The deadline
for completing the process is 20:00 EDT, Sunday.  Not many of you are close
enough to your keyboards to reply.

Those of you who *are* reading your mail today, if you'd like to see a good
horse race for the position of Secretary, I'd appreciate it if you would
second my nomination.

Cordially, BobC