[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Representation on the GNSO WHOIS privacy steering group

Hello All,

I would like to nominate Tom Keller of Schlund as one of our
representatives on the GNSO WHOIS privacy steering group. As a European and
someone who is very experienced in domain name issues and well versed in
the European data protection regulations, Tom is ideally suited to provide
a balanced view of the WHOIS privacy issue. He has been active in the
Registrars' Constituency for a number of years and with his current GNSO
membership, I can highly recommend him for this role.

Paul Westley
Internetters