[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Montreal meeting

On 6/6/2003 11:36 AM Michael D. Palage noted that:

> I think a proposed compromise could be as follow.

> P.S. Ross when TUCOWS was one of the sponsors of last years Amsterdam
> meeting, I did not find their presentation mind-numbing at all :-)

Actually if you recall, these were paid speaking slots for a pre-meeting
  evening of sales pitches. Precisely the type of arrangement that Rob
and I were discussing - I believe. Not sure if further compromise is
needed - I think we're all on the same page...

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/