[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Representation on the GNSO WHOIS privacy steeringgroup (fwd)

On 6/6/2003 10:00 AM Rick Wesson noted that:
> Registrars:
>
> Per Mr. Tonkin's note below I open the nomination period for the
> constituency to select a primary and alternate representative for the
> GNSO WHOIS privacy steering group.

I'd like to query on a point of order prior to opening the nomination -
why are these representatives not elected representatives? Based on my
interpretation of the bylaws, they would be.

We should be following the bylaws in all cases.

Note that there is a big difference between "elected officer" and
"elected representative" per the bylaws.

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/