[registrars]

[registrars] Followup Whois Call

Folks,

A second teleconference has been established for this coming Friday June
  6, 2003 @ 10:00am through 12 noon EST.

The call details are:

Dialin #:(954)797-1944
Participant code:249534

An agenda will be distributed shortly with the primary purpose being a
continuation of the progress made on last weeks call.

I will be collecting RSVPs.

Also note that we have created a mailing list to further help flesh out
the discussion. If you wish to subscribe, please send a blank email to
whois-coordination-join@lyris.tucows.com. Note that this is a moderated
list.

                        -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/