[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Re: Not so fast Rick!!!!! Hold off on the election

Rick:

I understand the by-laws revision was intended to remove ambiguity and
provide a black and white definition. However, common sense would seem to
argue that if someone wants to run for a position no one else is interested
in, we should consider letting that person run. Having two elections when
one would suffice just does not seem like a prudent move. Although I
originally proposed a election process for each position, it was rejected.

Mike