[registrars]

[registrars] Not so fast Rick!!!!! Hold off on the election

Rick, Dr. Berryhill has agreed to stand for election.  As you suggested in
a private email to me last week, I carefully reviewed the bylaws posted on
the RC site and saw no requirement in the bylaws that John actually accept
the nomination.  His nomination for both Chair and Secretary is valid.

Furthermore, if neither Elana nor Rob were nominated for Secretary then
they can not be on the ballot.

I insist that this election not begin until this issue is resolved!

Jim