From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Archer
Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 7:57 PM
To: 'Registrars List'
Cc: wessorh@ar.com; kstubbs@digitel.net; michael@palage.com;
john@johnberryhill.com
Subject: [registrars] Nominations for ExCom

Hello All...

Registration Technologies, Inc. makes the following nominations:

For Chair of the RC, John Berryhill Ph.D., J.D., Esq.

For Secretary of the RC, John Berryhill Ph.D., J.D., Esq.

As a representative of Registration Technologies, Inc., a member in good

standing the Registrar's Constituency, Dr. Berryhill meets the
requirements
specified in our bylaws.

Everyone who knows John knows him as an intelligent, knowledgeable and
fair
member of our industry who is particularly skilled in brokering
solutions
and compromises which avoid litigation and other problems.  As a patent
attorney (who also deals with many domain and Internet related issues)
and
electrical engineer, John is able to grasp issues from many perspectives

simultaneously.

Because the many unprecedented issues facing our group are a mixture of
patent related problems, contract related problems and technical
problems,
I strongly feel John is uniquely positioned to advise and lead us.  I am

grateful that he has generously agreed to stand for election and serve.

Jim