[registrars]

[registrars] Current Registrar Telecon RSVP List

I am still waiting (with bated breath) for the call details. In the
meantime, here is a list of people that have RVSP'ed to me directly...

Paul Stahura (eNom)
Michael Brody
Elana Broitman (Register.com)
Brian Cute (Network Solutions)
Thomas Roessler (ALAC)
Thomas Keller (Schlunde)
Ken Stubbs
Margie Milam (MarkMonitor)
Rick Wesson (Alice's Registry)
Michael Palage
Gretchen Olive (CSC)
Rob Hall (Namescout)
Donny Simonton (DirectNIC)
Donna McGehee (BulkRegister)
Tom Dalleva (BulkRegister)
Michael Young (Afilias)
Karl Auerbach (ICANN
Leslie Daigle (VGRS)
Andrew Newton (VGRS)
Tom Barret (Encirca)
Barbara Simons (ACM)
Paul Westley (Internetters)
Robin Layton (NTIA, OIA)
(23)

Note that this is an incomplete list and does not include any RSVPs that
were collected by other people on the organizing team. If you are not on
this list and you have RSVPed to me, just drop me a quick reminder.

Everyone on this list will be receiving telecon details later today.

We are transcribing this call. The transcripts will be widely circulated
throughout the community (GAC, other SO's and bodies, etc.). Please
check the spelling of your name and affiliation and let me know if I
need to make corrections. If I have not listed your affiliation, please
provide me with details before the end of day today to ensure that the
record is clear and accurate for those that might have to wade through
it in written format at a later date.

Thanks,

           -rwr

Ross Wm. Rader