[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Vendors *pitching* ccTLDs to the Registrar Constituency

Here here. This is a great example of a place where the RC could exert
leverage externally to influence greater support of ICANN. I am more
concerned that the proposed candidates for the new excom pay attention
to this and could perhaps even address the general concept (support of
the ICANN experiment in a broad sense) in their position documents.