[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Fw: Your domain name ALABAMAGOLFER.COM will beexpiring in 17 days

Why did I have to find out about this this way?
Was a heads up e-mail to so difficult?
- hey JP, this guys are your customers...

But now since you elected to officially put me on "notice",I have to give
you the official and standard response:

Thank you very much for concern, we will investigate this matter
appropriately.

JP