[registrars]

Re: [registrars] Backordering/Pre-register expired domains patent

as I read it the pattent covers domain registrations and probably 800
number reservation which would also mean there is alot of prior art like
my presentation in 1997 about a SRS in the IETF.

i'm not a an attorney and the above is not legal advise.

-rick