From: owner-registrars@dnso.org [mailto:owner-registrars@dnso.org] On
Behalf Of Bruce Tonkin
Sent: Monday, May 05, 2003 3:50 AM
To: Ross Wm. Rader; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Deletes Implementation Committee?

Hello Ross,

Wearing my hat as GNSO chair, it is on my list to do.

I have corresponded via email with the Deletes Task Force chair, and had
suggested we use a similar membership to the Transfers or WHOIS
implementation committee.

What I had planned to do, was create a first draft of an implementation
committee report and hold a teleconference sending an invite to the
members of the last implementation committee.  I have just been a bit
snowed under lately.

If any registrar would like to be involved in the implementation
discussion then please let me know.

Regards,
Bruce Tonkin