From: Elana Broitman [mailto:ebroitman@register.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 11:02 AM
To: Rob Hall; Registrars Mail List
Subject: RE: [registrars] Proposed amendments to our bylaws

ps - do you have a second for these?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Hall [mailto:rob@momentous.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 30, 2003 10:50 AM
To: 'Registrars Mail List'

Ross,

I believe the process is indeed that a vote on each of these will be held,
unless you and Elana decide they are "friendly" and no vote is required.

I also understand from Elana's earlier email, that several of my other
suggestions previously presented have been incorporated into the new bylaws.
If this is not the case, please let me know, and I will make additional
motions as needed.

Rob.