[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

i think we treat it as drafting error, since it is in the nature of a clarification to carry out the intent. let's see if anyone else has any language tweaks

-----Original Message-----
From: ross@tucows.com
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 9:51 AM
To: halloran@icann.org; registrars@dnso.org
Subject: RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

> it seems to me that the literal meaning of
> §4.5.1.3 creates a
> result that neither of you intend.

Dan - thanks for the heads-up. This is definitely a drafting oversight
that wasn't intended. I think that Elana's proposed amendment covers the
unintended gap quite nicely.

Elana - If you need a second for your amendment, you have mine.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/