[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Request to Deny Multiple Votes/Registrar

> Or is it that you can only get so big, and can
> only be so competitive before you get your hands slapped. It doesn't
> make any sense.

Tim,

Speaking on behalf of the second largest registrar, I can categorically
state that the current bylaws in no way disadvantage Tucows.

Changing those rules so that three corporate entities can pass any
motion they want would definitely disadvantage Tucows.

This is what doesn't make sense.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/