[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: Domain Renewal (SORSBYART.BIZ)

Rob

valunet has at least /19 and an AS (13406) so they probably purchase
transit and don't really have an upstream, they peer, so there realy isn't
anyone to "call" besides the FBI and the FTC.

they don't have an 'up-stream' as they are multi-homed.

-rick