[registrars]

[registrars] Nominating Committee appointments

The nominating committee is scheduled to meet tomorrow morning. Henning stated that he would be posting a summary of these events after the meeting.

I think registrars should engage in some collective brainstorming to come up with a list of potential candidates.

Best regards,

MIke