[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit card fraud and transfers

> Dear Ross:  I was asking whether the rule of no transfer
> within 60 days of
> a prior transfer would mitigate against the return of an
> accidental or
> improper transfer.
>
> Even though they may be in full agreement on the issue,
> adults may not be
> able to override an arbitrary and inflexible rule.

Ahhh...thanks for the clarification.

The proposal also recommends a "transfer undo" mechanism that can be
used to right wrongs at any stage. Because this mechanism isn't a
"transfer" (rather, its an "anti-transfer"), it would not be subjected
to the inflexibility of the new 60 day window.

                       -rwr

"There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore like an
idiot."
- Steven Wright

Get Blog... http://www.byte.org/