[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Credit card fraud and transfers

At 10:57 AM 3/20/03 -0500, Ross Wm. Rader wrote:
>The new transfer policy that the board will be voting on next week
>includes a new 60-day "no transfer after transfer" window (in addition
>to the old 60-day "no transfer after initial registration" window)
>intended to address the issue that you describe.

Dear Ross:  Sounds like a good idea to me.

However, what about returning a domain to the prior registrar after an
accidental or improper transfer?

Regards,
BobC, who apologizes if I am asking something I should already know;-{

"A man convinced against his will,
  Is of the same opinion still:-("

Dr. Bray attributed that statement to the Talmud.

I have never verified his attribution.   But it sure describes President
Chirac.

"My mind is made up, don't confuse me with the facts:-("

"Reason?  Reason?  There's no darned reason, it's just Policy!"