   Subject: RE: [registrars] ELECTION FOR ICANN BOARD MEMBERS - SEAT 14
   From: "Michael D. Palage" <michael@palage.com>
   Date: Sat, March 8, 2003 3:10 pm
   To: "Rick Wesson" <wessorh@ar.com>

   Rick,

   Agreed if we cannot decide the constituency should weigh in as
   proposed in the new by-laws. For the proposes of allowing the
   constituency to make a fully informed decision, I have posted the
   email that was originally sent to all non-registered voters as well as
   the correspondence from Michael detailing the problems he was
   encountering with our efax account.

   Mike

   http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg03439.html