[registrars]

[registrars] ELECTION FOR ICANN BOARD MEMBERS - SEAT 14

All:

There is a vote in the registrars constituency to determine advise and
direction on whom to cast votes for in the election of the 14th seat on
the ICANN board.

The nominees and their nominator are as follows.

Barbara Simmons North America
   nominated by Milton Mueller
Alejandro Pisanty Latin America and Caribbean
   nominated by Marilyn Cade, seconded by Ken Stubbs
Philip Sheppard Europe
   nominated by Tony Holmes
Michael Palage North America
   nominated by Ken Stubbs

I request the nominees to post to the registrar list comments on why the
registrar constituency should advise our GNSO reps to vote for you.

Understand that the registrar voting process closes on the 11th so you
have little time to post a single statement. Also understand that the
Registrar list is closed and we are not requesting an open dialog but a
single statement that will be posted to the registrars list on your behalf
for their consideration.

I look forward to hearing from each of you.

best,

-rick

Rick Wesson
CTO, Registrars Constituency