[registrars]

[registrars] ballots, Grabensee replacement and Board seat #13

Registrars:

Its been a very bussy week.

Action Item Summary

   o registrar sign-up for boardrooms.org closed.
   o nominations for the NC representative vacancy closed.
   o Tom Keller to represent the RC on the GNSO as our 3rd NC Rep.
   o Elliot/Henning Ballot set to open.
   o ballot to advise NC reps on Board seat set to open.

Action Item #1

  Since Bruno Piarulli of register.IT has declined Amadeu's nomination
  which leaves us with just Tom Keller of Schlund+Partner and Since we are
  under some pressure to have our NC reps seated we declare Tom Keller
  the Registrar Constituency Representative to replace the vacancy left
  when Mr. Grabensee resigned.

Action Item #2

  Ballots will be posted tonight (3/6/3 PT) for the election of the
  Nominating Committee, this is the Elliot/Henning Ballot. The ballot will
  be open for 5 days.

Action Item #3

  Ballots will be posted tonight (3/6/3 PT) for the election of Seat #13
  of the ICANN board. The purpose of this ballot is to give our NC
  representatives direction on how to cast their ballots in the NC
  election.

  see http://www.dnso.org/dnso/notes/2003.GNSO_ICANN_Board_13_14.htm

Action Item #4

  The sign-up process of the boardrooms.org site is now closed until
  further notice. we expect to open the signup process shortly after
  these votes are completed and ratified. The listing of registrars
  allowed to vote in these ballots are marked with an asterisk(*) or a
  (O) in the attached file.

Should you have any questions on these actions please drop us a note to
rc-excom@ar.com

Rick Wesson,
on Behalf of the Executive Committee, ICANN Registrars Constituency.

Key
====
(O) We have your fax but have not created your account yet.
(*) registrars signed up on boardrooms.org that CAN vote
(-) registrars with voting privleges suspended because of lack of
    payment
( ) registrar not signed up on boardrooms.org, to signup
    see http://www.dnso.org/clubpublic/registrars/Arc01/msg03439.html

    Lost your password to vote? To retrieve your passowrd
    enter your email address at
    https://www.boardrooms.org/kmembership_info/request_password/

Totals

 4  Registrars in queue for account generation
42  Registrars able to participate in votes
 3  Registrars paid-up but not signed-up.
 3  Registrars had voting privleges suspended

Paid 2002 Dues
--------------
 * 000Domains.com                               Nezih Erkman
 * 007Names                                     Joyce Lin
   @Com Technologies
 * Active ISP                                   Steinar Grøtterød
   AGIP
 * Alice's Registry                             Rick Wesson
 * AllWest (AW Registry)                        Mike Brown
 * America Online
 * Ascio                                        Nikolaj Nyholm
 * ATC dba NameSystem                           Jason Hendeles
   Bookmyname
 * Bulkregister.com                             Thomas D'Alleva
 * CSC                                          Gretchen Olive
 * CSL - Computer Service Langenbach            Siegfried Langenbach
 * CORE                                         Marcus Faure
 O Deutsche Telekom
 * Domain Bank                                  Scott Hemphill
 * Domain People                                Christopher Kruk
 * Domain Pro                                   Mike Palage
 * Domaininfo                                   Per Anders Hurtigh
 * Domainsite (dba spot domain)
 * dotEarth (Domain Registration Service)       John Wong
 * dotRegistrar                                 J.P. Vazquez
 * Dotster                                      Clint Page
 * eNom                                         Paul Stahura
 * EPAG                                         Andreas Rehn
 * France Telecom Transpac                      Christophe Wolfhugel
   Gabia
 * Gandi                                        Patrick Mevzek
 * Go Daddy                                     Tim Ruiz
 * Intercosmos                                  Donny Simonton
   Interdomain
 * Internetters, Ltd.                           Paul Westley
 * Mark Monitor                                 Margie Milam
 * Melbourne IT                                 Bruce Tonkin
 O Moniker aka Domain Systems
 * Namebay                                      Dierstein Mathieu
 * NetBenefit                                   Jonathan Robinson
 * Neteka                                       Edmon Chung
 * NameScout (Momentous)                        Rob Hall
 - Namesecure
 - Net Searchers/Virtual Internet PLC
 * Network Solutions                            Brian Cute
 O Nominalia
 * PersonalNames (aka Global Name Registry)
 * PSI Japan                                    Thomas Moerz
 * PSI-USA                                      Robert Connelly
 - Omnis
 * Register IT                                  Bruno Piarulli
 * Register.com                                 Elana Broitman
 * Registration Technologies                    James Archer
 * Schlund & Partner                            Tom Keller
 * TuCows                                       Ross Rader
 O USA Webhost, aka USA CSP

Payment attempted, but unusable (e.g. check payable to ICANN)
   Nordnet

Voting Rights Suspended for non-payment of membership dues
 - Omnis