[registrars]

RE: [registrars] UDRP not really arbitration, US 3rd Circuit rules

Michael,

This is exactly how the UDRP was designed. I do not see the problem. The
UDRP was never designed to foreclose either domain name registrant or
trademark owner from seeking a judicial determination. The UDRP is simply an
administrative proceding.

Mike

rate/View&c=LawArticle&cid=1045754124197

The opinion of the court is available here:

http://www.ca3.uscourts.gov/recentop/week/013713.pdf (opinion)
http://www.ca3.uscourts.gov/recentop/week/013713o.pdf (corrections)