[registrars]

[registrars] Two names : Tom & Bruno

Hi all,

I always thought that the best wasy of dealing with these issues is
simply that tose willing to serve just take a step ahead and say so. But
it does not happen often...

So I decided to make two nominations. Both of them would be good NC
reps, provided that they find themselves with the willingness to do so.
Let's see if my little "push" helps tehm saying whether they want to run
or not:

They are Thomas Keller from Schlund & partner and Bruno Peirulli from
Register.it.

Both seem to have the knowledge, the skills and the energy. They also
seem to be confortable with the level of procedural complexity that the
not-always-esasy life within the NC requires. And they have some taste
for policy issues, not just technical and/or business apsects of the
registrar business.

I am not sure whether this is a formal nomination or not. For one thing,
I am not sure whether Nominalia is up to date with constituency dues (it
does not appear in Mike's list, so..). But at least these are two "good"
names to fill the positions. Let's see what they, and the fellow
registrars, have to say.

Amadeu