[registrars]

RE: [registrars] Fw: WHOIS & Transfers reports

Hi Brian,

Actually I would rather hear about this from Ross directly. You claim
that the new transfers proposal has the problem of slamming and
excessive fraudulent transfers.

However TUCOWS has followed an auto-ACK policy for quite some time. And
maybe Ross can shed some light on numbers, as to how many fraudulent
transfers and slamming issues have been faced by them, despite having
given a chance to their customer to NACK the transfer.

I believe, the new proposal provides decent methods for addressing
fraudulent transfers. I do not forsee significant slamming or fraud. And
if that were the case, then Ross would probably be more concerned than
you or me, because they would KNOW the issues that exist :)

bhavin